that picture of paisley down below really is so darn cute. good job hayley. and i love the sassyness..you'll have to teach me how to handle that with my own daughter.
Laurel.......topless daughter! She is so cute. Looks like you had tons of fun over the 4th. I am so thankful you have such good friends in Pittsburgh. I know you are all a great support to one another. Love you and miss you!
Looks like you had a fun 4th of July with your friends. I love that both the little girls have little boy shorts on with no shirts - they are just one of the guys. So adorable. Love you guys, and love the pictures.
I live in Pittsburgh, PA and stay at home with our 3 kids, Paisley, Beckett, and Britton! My husband is working really hard in an orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Pittsburgh. We absolutely love our children and feel so blessed with our eternal family. I love my husband and my family and am grateful to have them as such a big part of my life. I am also grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the meaning and direction it brings to my life.
8 comments:
that picture of paisley down below really is so darn cute. good job hayley. and i love the sassyness..you'll have to teach me how to handle that with my own daughter.
Laurel.......topless daughter! She is so cute. Looks like you had tons of fun over the 4th. I am so thankful you have such good friends in Pittsburgh. I know you are all a great support to one another. Love you and miss you!
Looks like you guys had a blast, I can't believe how big and ADORABLE Paisley is! I love her hair... You really do have such a cute family!
Looks like so much fun! You have the cutest little family!
i love the pic of paisley asleep on you. that's the greatest thing ever!
Are you already taking pictures of Paisley for Girls Gone Wild :) Looks like a fun weekend!
Looks like you had a fun 4th of July with your friends. I love that both the little girls have little boy shorts on with no shirts - they are just one of the guys. So adorable. Love you guys, and love the pictures.
It sounds like it was a great holiday! Paisley is adoarble as usual!
Post a Comment