Background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Muscly Paisley

Keeping Paisley happy and busy on Sunday mornings with 1:00 church can be a challenge. After a walk, the park, and playing on our porch this is what we have found most fun:

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I can hardly wait to get there!!! This is getting shorter!!! yayay!!!

Veronica said...

What a cute video. Love her muscles. She is adorable. You look way cute too. She made my day. Love you both and of course Brady too! Love you!

Chelsie said...

haha i love that she throws her head back like 'oh mom' she's so cute! i love it

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

That was the cutest thing ever! YOu guys are so adorable! P.S. I feel you for the late church... You gotta love church at 1... =(

Steph and Brady said...

Okay I have missed SO many posts! My laptop will not charge so I haven't even really looked at blogs for so long! Paisley is SO funny! I love all of the cute things she does!

John and Brittney said...

That's so adorable! Brady must have taught her to do that one, huh?

Todd and Megan said...

She really is just the cutest thing ever! She could not be any more adorable! Thank you so much for posting that video...sure do miss you all!!!