Our clean table and floor
Our guest bedroom that has been my room this week.
My most prized possession that took months of convincing...our bedroom set (with no piles of clothes!) Aren't you proud mother!?


Our beautifully clean kitchen!
Our clean kitchen area

How else do you take a comment when your mother tells you to have some pride in yourself and clean your house. Since I have been pregnant my little baby does not want me to clean (or maybe it is my psychie) Well my sweet mother Veronica saw Brady's and my living conditions the other day and told us we needed to clean. We quickly told her we don't feel like it... I have vomited twice just from walking in the kitchen...thus I do not go in there at all after those experiences. My sweet husband has been serving me hand and foot when it comes to any food. Well my mother didn't care that we didn't feel like it and told us it all came down to us just having pride in ourselves. Our house has been a disaster. Just to give you an idea Brady and I have slept 4 nights in different beds because our king size bed was half covered in clean laundry just waiting weeks for their turn to be hung up. Can anyone say lots of ironing needed. Well after my mother's comment and wanting to sleep with my husband we cleaned our house. My mom went to Portland the day we cleaned and she won't be back til Sunday so here are some pictures of proof so she can know we have some pride in ourselves. So now it is the 4th of July (Happy Birthday America!) and last night Brady and I came to Idaho Falls to stay with Emiy and Greg for the weekend (that is a whole other post with pictures I have been taking YEAH!). Well we were really excited after 4 nights apart to spend one night in the same bed. We went to bed really late last night and I felt like I hadn't even fallen alseep when Brady let me know he was going to sleep on the couch. Why you ask?! Anyone who knows Brady knows he has noise fetishes. We sleep with a fan on every night at our house so he can't hear me breathe...yes I said breathe not snore. Well we forgot a fan and earplugs so all he could hear was my breathing and that prohibited him from sleeping in the same room with me. Thus now it has been 5 nights apart. The sad thing is we are space hogs and love our own beds. So today we will venture to a store and buy a small fan or earplugs and hopefully our marriage will be saved. Just kidding. Sorry this is a long post, but at least I have tons of pictures with tons more to come!!! Thanks Em for letting us invade your house as always it is a blast! I will post tomorrow of our weekend in IF.
How else do you take a comment when your mother tells you to have some pride in yourself and clean your house. Since I have been pregnant my little baby does not want me to clean (or maybe it is my psychie) Well my sweet mother Veronica saw Brady's and my living conditions the other day and told us we needed to clean. We quickly told her we don't feel like it... I have vomited twice just from walking in the kitchen...thus I do not go in there at all after those experiences. My sweet husband has been serving me hand and foot when it comes to any food. Well my mother didn't care that we didn't feel like it and told us it all came down to us just having pride in ourselves. Our house has been a disaster. Just to give you an idea Brady and I have slept 4 nights in different beds because our king size bed was half covered in clean laundry just waiting weeks for their turn to be hung up. Can anyone say lots of ironing needed. Well after my mother's comment and wanting to sleep with my husband we cleaned our house. My mom went to Portland the day we cleaned and she won't be back til Sunday so here are some pictures of proof so she can know we have some pride in ourselves. So now it is the 4th of July (Happy Birthday America!) and last night Brady and I came to Idaho Falls to stay with Emiy and Greg for the weekend (that is a whole other post with pictures I have been taking YEAH!). Well we were really excited after 4 nights apart to spend one night in the same bed. We went to bed really late last night and I felt like I hadn't even fallen alseep when Brady let me know he was going to sleep on the couch. Why you ask?! Anyone who knows Brady knows he has noise fetishes. We sleep with a fan on every night at our house so he can't hear me breathe...yes I said breathe not snore. Well we forgot a fan and earplugs so all he could hear was my breathing and that prohibited him from sleeping in the same room with me. Thus now it has been 5 nights apart. The sad thing is we are space hogs and love our own beds. So today we will venture to a store and buy a small fan or earplugs and hopefully our marriage will be saved. Just kidding. Sorry this is a long post, but at least I have tons of pictures with tons more to come!!! Thanks Em for letting us invade your house as always it is a blast! I will post tomorrow of our weekend in IF.

11 comments:
I love your apartment and I have never seen it a mess! Good thing you are staying with Greg and Emily so your mom can really see that it is clean. Brady, I know how you feel about the noise thing. After 19 years of marriage, all I have to do is touch Rod and he will quit breathing heavy (SNORING)!! Good luck, only about 17 more years of training!! :)
It looks really clean. Good job!
WOW!!!! You are amazing and what PRIDE! I feel like the terrible ogre telling you to have pride. I know you have been sick. I am sorry. I should have cleaned your house for you....what a bad mom I am. Glad you can go home to a clean house. Have fun in Idaho and be safe. Love you and miss you.
Looks wonderful! I don't blame you for not cleaning when you're pregnant, I probably won't either. Have fun in Idaho Falls!
Love you!
Wow! Your house looks so good! I am glad that you and Brady can sleep in the same bed again! (Even though we know Brady doesn't really sleep, he just plays Halo) :) Have fun in Idaho!
Your house looks so nice...I must have Todd train Brady here soon so he can do all of the cleaning!!!
You have a pretty nice set up in your apartment. I LOVE your bedroom set. I completely understand things getting out of control dirty when your pregnant. It looks great now and how nice it will be to come home to after your IF trip. It was fun hanging out with you a little while you guys were in town. See you next time and maybe you'll actually be showing a little bit! Make sure your post when you find out what you're having..I can't wait to hear.
Laurel,
This made me laugh really hard. I must say that I must have no pride b/c my house is not decorated nor is it as clean as I would like it! Your home looks very nice. Sorry you've been sick w/the pregnancy.
:)TaMara
that's too funny that you can't even sleep in the same bed because of the laundry. we don't have two beds so I just throw the clothes in a basket and worry about it later. I hate laundry! Your house if very cute and looks really clean. :)
Hey Laurel, Your blog is so cute! I love your story about a messy house(Your house looks way nice). I hate cleaning too! Congrats on the upcoming baby that is really exciting!
Ok, so your house really must have been bad for your mom to say that :-D! Your house looks great! I love everything in it! My house next?! I hope your sickness goes away soon! That is the one part that makes pregnancy not appealing to me! But the pay off will be great! Love ya!
Post a Comment