My oldest nephew, Colton, turned 7 today. He was my first nephew/niece and thus has a special place in my heart. Every time I go to Idaho to visit he wants to stay up all night with me. Most of the time he wants to talk about the scriptures and have me tell him stories or else he wants to listen and sing to primary songs. He is such a righteous young boy and so good to his two younger brothers. He is a sports fanatic and can argue with the best of them about teams and players. I am so grateful for God's gift of children and everything they teach us in life. Colton will grow up to be a righteous priesthood holder and it amazes me that the world can continue to destroy itself and yet more righteous children are continually placed upon this earth to be the future leaders of the church. (I am sure you can't tell that I am in Primary and absolutely love all the children I have gotten to know through family and church.) Anyways, I will get off my soapbox and let Colton know how much I love him and how proud of him I am. Emily and Greg are awesome parents and I hope my children can be as righteous as my nephew and nieces are on the DeVries and Mock side.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures of Colton. I love the one where Colton is with Greg. He has a look of pure happiness on his face being with his dad. Colton is wonderful! Happy birthday!
That was a sweet post. Colton loves when you come up and read to him and sleep with him!
What a CuTiE!I cannot believe how big her kids are getting! Its CrAzY. How fun to have such neat and fun Nephew!
Post a Comment