We got back to Pittsburgh from 3 weeks in Utah yesterday and didn't take 1 picture at all. Paisley turns 1 on the 7th so I will try to take some pictures by then and have something to post about. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
9 years ago

7 comments:
i miss my little baby already! She totally loves me and I could sit and kiss her ALL day long!! Love you guys and it was so nice to spend time together!
isn't that how it always goes...such good intentions and then the camera never comes out! haha, hope your christmas and new years were rockn'
Oh I miss you already! I am so glad we got to see you guys a few times. We just love you guys! I hope your flight went well and that you guys had a happy new year! Love ya!
I loved seeing you and can't believe Paisley slept through my visit. I guess I will have to pay her a visit soon.
i think i probably have over 50 pictures from kurt and leslie's. i will try to upload them and send them to you. we miss you guys. glad you made it home safely.
that's good! that means you were having too much fun to take pictures. we missed you guys! glad you are back home.
Honey, I had no idea you didn't take any pictures. I will email some to you. WE so loved having you all here for the holidays. I can't believe one year has passed since we all crowded into your delivery room to welcome our precious Paisley Jane. I miss you! Love you so much! Give the baby a kiss from grandma.
Post a Comment