Background

Monday, March 2, 2009

Moving......

So I have had a lot of questions about where we are moving and when (sorry I always talk about leaving, but never give details)  We haven't decided where yet, but we are moving the first week of August.  Brady is in at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and Virginia Commonwealth in Richmond then wait listed at Pitt and Rochester, NY for med school.  We are hoping Pitt comes through, but we might not hear til July, so for now we have to decide between MCW and VCU.  Anyways that is the situation right now.  We are excited for the new adventure and experience and sad at the same time to be leaving family for the next 7 plus years.  Thank goodness for the internet and planes!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sad you will have to leave. I know your family will miss you so very much. It will be a growing experience for your little family. I hope that through prayer you will feel peace with whatever decision you make. Sort of hope you are led to Virgina as the weather would be so much better then Wisconsin!!! Although Wisconsin is closer to Utah. Good Luck!!!!

Trina said...

I am rooting for Pitt or Rochester. You would not be very far from us and that would be lots of fun. Do you know Trisha Merkley (married now, with different last name). Her and her husband and little boy they are expecting, may also be heading to Virginia Commonwealth. That would be fun too.

Jill said...

oh my gosh!!! you need to come to mcw!! you will love it! you could even be our neighbor if you wanted. i know that brady stayed with nikki and braden so he would know what the apartments look like. you really should look past the cold. the ward here is awesome!!! and summers and fall are amazing!! i'm really trying to sell you on milwaukee. we love it and we chose this place out of few because of the amount of lds. you really need that support when your husband is gone all the time. if you have questions you can totally email me at jilly2727@hotmail.com. tell brady way to go! you guys are in for an adventure.

Steph and Brady said...

Oh I am so sad to see this post! This makes it seem so soon that you are leaving! We have to do lots of fun stuff this summer! I don't care where you end up, they are all too far away. But, like you said, thank goodness for planes! It will be a fun trip for us wherever you guys go!

hilary said...

that is so awesome he got into so many places! we have a friend at virginia commonweath. and don't worry, it seriously FLIES by! i can't believe next year is jeff's last year and then residency. and even though you have to live far away from family, it really is such a fun adventure and you make so many wonderful friends!! atleast we have! :)