Background

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Brittney!

Luckily my only brother married an amazing girl who fits in with us sisters just as if she was always here.  Unluckily, they live in Oregon so we don't get to spend much time together and it is sad  because today is her birthday!  Brady and I love and miss you so much Britt and we know John will make the day special.  I am glad my fam could be up there and wish we could have come too.  We are so proud of you and are excited for you to graduate from hygiene school in June!  You are such a hard worker and always do awesome in school.  We are so glad you guys are coming down for the blessing and appreciate your support because I know the trip is expensive and short.  Paisley is excited to meet you guys in person!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Happy Birthday Brittney! I am glad that they are going to get to come see that cute Paisley! They are going to have so much fun meeting her!

Chelsie said...

ah it's so hard to have family who lives out of state. i'm happy you're family was able to go up there though. your dad just did surgery on coop and we went and saw him yesterday for his post op cause he was going out of town... :-) small world!

Veronica said...

Thanks for looking out for Jocey while we are gone. Kiss Paisley goodnight from grandma. We have had a good day with Britt. We will celebrate tomorrow night with Steph and Cal while we go out to eat and bowl. It will be fun. You would have loved the crepes I had for breakfast for Britt's birthday. It was a great place.