
Today is Brittney,my sister-in-law's, birthday! Happy Birthday. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend any of it with her because she and John live in Portland :( sad for us, but happy for them because they are very happy. My three favorite memories are below:
1. Brittney and I were lucky enough to be college roomates at BYUI for a semester while she and John were engaged! We had fun even though we were both busy, especially with Brittney planning a wedding in a different state! That was fun and I am glad she let me be her roommate!
2. Before John and Brittney moved to Oregon, Brady and I and John and Brittney would spend weekend nights playing Texas Hold em for hours while listening to country classics! I miss spending that time with them just talking and goofing around.
3. Brittney and I got to be together over the Christmas break down in Vegas when we went with Brady, John, Andrew, and Braden to the bowl game for BYU. We really got to talk and get closer and I loved that time to be with her while the boys got their bonding time!
Happy Birthday Britt, Brady and I miss you tons and hope to maybe be up there next fall!!! I am glad you are in our family and I am sure it was tough joining a family of girls and being the only sister in law, but I think of you as a sister!

3 comments:
I am so happy that Britt and you have so many shared memories....another sister to love and enjoy!
You have such an adorable sister-in-law! Happy B-Day Brit!
Thank you so much Laurel for the sweet post. You are such a great sister-in-law to me! Thanks for the birthday card and the phone call as well. We hope you guys will come visit this summer. Love you!
Post a Comment