Background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our Visit for Jocelyn's Wedding Part 1































5 comments:

Veronica said...

Love the pictures. I need to steal some of these for iphoto. I don't have them. You should email some of the family ones. I love the one of Dev and Eileen kissing. Sweet photos of the families and that little Lincoln. I love Paisley dancing too. Thanks for taking those photos. Thanks for coming. It wouldn't have been right without your family. Sure love you all!

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for SO LONG to see some wedding pictures! Thank you a million times. Looks like it was beautiful!

John and Brittney said...

I love the pictures of Lincoln. Thank you for taking them. Hope you are doing well.

amity said...

her wedding looks beautiful!!

amity said...

so did you go private? my blog has not updated your blog since march. sorry i haven't looked lately. i hope all is well with you guys. how are you feeling? it was so much fun catching up with you through your posts. we love you guys and miss you.