




Easter was a special one in the Mock/Wolthuis house. It was Paisley's blessing and we had all our family members and loved ones there to support her. Friday night Megan flew in and Brady, Paisley, Jocey and I met Meg and my parents at Pei Wei. Some went home and then others went and picked up John and Britt at the airport. Then Em, Greg and the boys came down from Idaho too. Saturday we woke up and had family pictures which is always fun and exciting right. Between coordinating outfits to not be too matchy to how hair and make up looks to making the children all happy. After we had a pizza/easter party at my grandma followed by a pizza/easter party at my in-laws. Of course I took O pictures during the day. Thank goodness for my terrific sisters, sister in law, and mother we stayed up late Saturday to cook and then up early Sunday to cook. The blessing was nerve racking for me, but Brady was great. He blessed Paisley with wonderful things like courage, kindness, the spirit as a companion, warm/welcoming personality towards others, patience, and health. Paisley looked beautiful and I was worried to death she would cry the whole blessing, but she didn't make a peep. She was wearing the dress I was blessed in and we had a crocheted blanket that my great grandmother made so that was special. We had a lot of loved ones in her circle. The dinner was great and again my sisters, sister in laws, and friends put so much work into a great cafe rio copy burritos and salads. Again I took no pictures of the crazy, busy day, but my awesome sister Em took some great shots with her camera. Thank you everyone for your hard work, great food, support, love, and company!

15 comments:
Paisley looks beautiful in her white dress. I adore her head bow!!!! So cute. Em's camera takes great shots. Sounds like a wonderful Easter/Blessing weekend.
How cool is that that she got to wear your dress, that is so precious! She is so dang cute, and i'm loving the bow! I'm glad everything went good, i was worried to about the crying baby during the blessing but he didn't either, they must know how much their moms worry so they don't!
It was a very special day that I will treasure. Paisley was an angel and Brady gave her a wonderful blessing. The food was delicious and everyone worked so hard to make it all work. You did a great job of organizing and working everything out Laurel. I especially loved Paisley in your blessing dress. Love you so much!
Oh wow, how cute!! You look so pretty Laurel! She is so precious!
I am so glad we were able to be there. We love you all!
What a special Easter Sunday! Paisley looks beautiful in her white dress. You have such a cute little family :)
Paisley looked so adorable!! That is so neat that it was the same dress you were blessed in! I was so happy I was able to make it! I am so happy for you and what a GrEaT EaStEr memory!! Love ya and I will see you saturday!!
She looks so beautiful. I love the huge white flower on her head. It is so special that she wore your blessing outfit. I wish I knew where mine was for times like those.
she is the most beautiful ever! i absolutly adore her...it was such a wonderful weekend, and i am so glad that we are able to be there!
How neat that she was blessed on Easter sunday and even more neat that she was blessed in the dress you were blessed in.
That is so exciting and such a special day! You guys look so cute as a family and Paisley looks adorable!
Oh, she looks sooo precious! What a fun day for a blessing!
I'm so glad we could be there. You have a darling family! We love you and are excited for you to come in may!
she looks so cute all in white!!! and that is so neat that she is wearing the dress you were blessed in. i'm glad that the day turned out great! i was the same way with coops blessing, running around so much that i forgot to take pics
Paisley is such a beautiful girl! I'm sure that the blessing was wonderful. I wish we could have been there :)!
Post a Comment