I am a little slow getting this blog posted, but Paisley turned 1 month on Feb 7th and here are some tidbits about her:
-She loves to poop, pee, and vomit all at the same time.
-She was caught sucking her fat thumb.
-She is starting to focus a little better and stays awake more during the day.
-She is starting to put her hands in her mouth.
-She loves to suck on her binkie or bottom lip.
-She is bulimic. (aka acid reflux)
-She is a great sleeper at night.
-Her thumb is getting looked at at the end of the month.
-Coincidently she smiles whenever she hears grandma v's voice.
-She loves the bathtub, but not sponge baths.
-She only cries to let me know she is hungry.
-She is still in newborn diapers and newborn clothing.
-She sleeps great in her room and crib.
-She loves the car.
-Her daddy is great at waking up with her during the night.
-Her mommy sleeps through her waking at night. (Thanks daddy for getting me up!)
-She has an outie belly button and blue eyes right now.
Paisley we love you and are so glad you are in our family!

13 comments:
She is so beautiful and precious...even if she does poop 10X a day, including on me! She is truly a princess and I love her dearly!
What a cutie!!!!
You are going to love looking back on all your updates. I love that bow she has in her hair! Too Cute!
Love the football pose with daddy! She is such a cutie and I am so glad that I got to see her in person. She is adorable and I love her little mouth!
Oh! I love that baby!! I can't get enough of her and I really want to steal her and make her mine! (She told me she would come home with me!) I am so glad that you and Brady have her and you can tell she is tooooo loved by wonderful parents!
Oh she is SO cute! I just love her! She is such a sweet little baby. You are a beautiful mom too! We need to do something! Call us when you get some free time! I'm glad you posted!
What a cutie! I bet Megan loved that baby. You always have her dressed so adorable. Happy one month birthday to Paisley!
I can't believe she is already 1 month!!! She is so very cute! You are a darling little mom!
Love our little Paisley. We are enjoying having her so close and it will be a killer when she moves with her parents 2,000 miles away! You and Brady are such wonderful parents. Time is going too fast.
She is adorable! I can't wait to get to know her better!
She is so cute!
1 MONTH! Holy cow! That is crazy! She is beautiful! Thanks for posting the fun facts about little Paisley!
I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! she is such a blast whether she is throwing up her whole meal on me like at johnny carinos or if i have to change a few dirty diapers, she is perfect and wonderful.
Post a Comment