9 years ago
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
I Need to Be Better...
I read so many blogs and look at so many cute pictures because people are smart enough to carry their cameras. Brady and I had a great weekend yet no footage of it. I promise to be better. This past weekend we enjoyed a dinner and bowling night with our friends. Brady was at the school til eight so I went single to dinner with four other couples, thanks for letting me tag along! Then we met Brady and Jocelyn and her boy Cameron at the bowling ally and dominated! It was a lot of fun. Saturday we went to Provo for the BYU UCSanta Barbera Men's Volleyball game. Our friends in Salt Lake have a brother that plays for UCSB and dominates. BYU won, but it was fun to see friends and of course feel the spirit that BYU offers on campus :) I had to put that in their to bug everyone who hate Y fans who act like BYU is gospel doctrine! I am kidding for the record. Anyways I have no pictures to post, but hang in there and I will be better.

7 comments:
Remember Laurel, I am the BIGGEST BYU fan. I had them going ALL the way against UN in the finals!! Go BIG BLUE!!! Glad you had a fun weekend, take your camera every where you go!!!!
BYU is the Lord's school. Wait-they let me go there! HAHA!
We are so glad that you came with us to dinner! That night was so fun! That is awesome that you went to BYU's volleyball game! BYU is the best!
Laurel.....glad you had a good weekend and looked out for Jocey while I was in Oregon.....I do have to agree! I feel the spirit the minute I step on campus....I went there in the stone ages and it just keeps getting better.
Friday night was very fun! It is always so fun to spend time with you and Brady.
Sounds like fun! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! It's been to long! TTYS!
I like the new blog design Laurel. It looks nice!
Post a Comment